Degree Navigator is a degree audit system for undergraduate programs.
Degree Navigator can help you:
- View your academic profile and progress including program and degree requirements and course listings
Explore “What if…?” scenarios, such as
- “What if I take this course?” Select courses you may want to take and see the effect on your audit.
- “What if I change majors?” Browse the database and run an audit on any undergraduate program.
- Search courses, departments, and programs by keyword
- Find courses and majors
- View course descriptions and their prerequisites, corequisites, and equivalencies
- View all programs and requirements in any major
- Review notes your academic adviser has posted to your audit
Disclaimer: Degree Navigator is designed to help students make informed decisions regarding their academic progress. However, students should always meet with an academic adviser to discuss degree progress. Degree Navigator will help to forecast degree completion and is used for planning purposes only. It is not an official transcript of your academic record, nor does it constitute a contract between you and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Verification of college and degree requirements can only be certified by an academic adviser.
STUDENTS MAY ACCESS DEGREE NAVIGATOR HERE.
ADVISORS MAY ACCESS DEGREE NAVIGATOR HERE.