How do I withdraw/get my refund? / I withdrew from 2 of my 5 courses, where's my refund?
- Students who wish to withdraw from all courses should email the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Notice of Withdrawal form. Once the form is received by the Registrar and processed, Student Accounting will recalculate the term bill, if a refund is due.
- Refunds are only issued for full withdrawals. No refund is given for a partial withdrawal.
- How do I defer my loans?
How do I order my transcript/why aren't electronic transcripts free to current students?
- Unofficial transcripts can be accessed by current students at https://sis.rutgers.edu/tags. Official transcripts can be obtained at https://transcripts.rutgers.edu.
- Current students can order up to 2 transcripts per academic year for free. electronic transcripts are not included for free, as they are distributed by an external vendor.
I need a document that verifies I'm a student.
- Students can obtain their unofficial transcript at https://sis.rutgers.edu/tags, or obtain an instant enrollment verification pdf at https://transcripts.rutgers.edu. If a student needs an official letter including their course schedule for daycare purposes, they should send an email to email@example.com.
How do I change my major/minor?
- Students in Camden College of Arts and Sciences can email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Business students should reach out to their advisor to initiate a major or minor change.
When will the VA pay my tuition? Will my classes get dropped if they don't pay in time?
- the VA can take up to two months to pay their portion of a student's bill. If the student has paid their portion, or if they are eligible for 100% GI Bill benefits, a hold will not be placed on their account. Classes are not dropped for non-payment in the Fall and Spring semesters.
I missed the 100% withdrawal deadline. Can I cancel my courses because of COVID-19?
- Once the 100% withdrawal period has passed, any withdrawal is subject to the refund schedule set out by Student Accounting (found at https://studentabc.rutgers.edu/withdrawals-school) The Registrar's Office cannot override those dates.
I haven't heard from my professor/they're not getting back to me, who do I talk to?
- If a student has reached out to their professor and has not received a response within a reasonable time period, they should reach out to the professor's department chair for assistance.
How do I speak to a Registrar Office representative in-person?
- One Stop Registrar representatives are meeting with students on an appointment-only basis. Information on how to schedule an appointment can be found here: https://www.camden.rutgers.edu/osssc.