Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order a transcript?
- How long does it take for transcript orders to be processed?
- What is the difference between an official transcript and an unofficial transcript?
- An official transcript is signed and sealed in an envelope. A transcript becomes unofficial once it is opened. Unofficial transcripts are also online to view your grades from previous semesters.
- Will my transcript include all my RU coursework?
- No, it does not include the current semester grades or schedule.
- How will transfer credits appear on my transcript?
- Transferred credits will be reflected at the beginning of your RU transcript.
- Can my transcripts be released if I have holds?
- No. students are required to have an encumbrances released prior to requesting transcripts.